Free Breastfeeding Advice from Breastmates Maternity Store

Share with Friends

Share/Save/Bookmark

Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Biting while Breastfeeding

Tips to stop your baby biting while nursing

A customer recently emailed me: "I'm experiencing a few difficulties breastfeeding my nine-month-old - he has started biting during his afternoon feed. I think it's because my supply is dwindling, and let-down is delayed, and he's getting bored/frustrated"

My initial thought when I read this email was that the baby is teething, and baby is seeking relief for aching gums.

But it could also be due to baby having a cold or a stuffy nose.

Alot of mothers will mistakenly think they don’t have enough milk ….

Continue reading this article on Baby Biting While Breastfeeding

 

No comments:

Post a Comment