Free Breastfeeding Advice from Breastmates Maternity Store

Share with Friends

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Useful information on your Website

Customer writes to me today

“I just wanted to let you know how useful the information on your website about the personal fit breast shields was for me. After being unsuccessful at breastfeeding but not comfortable with putting my baby on formula I have been expressing milk for each of his feeds for the last 3 months. Unfortunately I continually ended up with significant trauma to one nipple, to the point where I could no longer use the expressor on this breast. I consequently resorted to hand expressing, which is not very efficient (although I did get quite good at this!). After reading the info on your website I realised I needed a different size breast shield for this breast, and since this arrived I have been happily expressing 1200-1300 mls/day pain free.”

Read our helpful articles , these are separate to our Maternity Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment