Free Breastfeeding Advice from Breastmates Maternity Store

Share with Friends

Share/Save/Bookmark

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dads & Breastfeeding

 

A real story from a Dad.

"It shocks me that dads don't want to help out with mum and baby especially in those first few days.  Since my wife was hurting I would do all the nappy changes and I would let the new mummy sleep. I loved looking in to my babies eyes and saying I'm your dad and NO ONE can take that away.

Coming home, my wife recovered really well after her C sec, I put that down to a great LMC and myself, I didn't let her do ANYTHING except make milk and sleep.

I joined a Mens Group and was shocked with the amount of guys who didn't think that a baby would change there life. They were complaining about the lack of sex

Continue reading

 

No comments:

Post a Comment